Seminars and Training:
- What’s this called Operational Excellence?
- How to Innovate Business Model?
- The Realm of TOC (Theory of Constraints)
- Which technique to choose for Operational Excellence?
- Where to Begin Our Operational Excellence Program?
A. Operational Excellence
B. Application of Theory of Constraints (TOC)
Workshops and Walkthroughs :
- Managing Operational Excellence Program
- Innovating Your Business Model
- Building Execution Culture
- Surfacing Hidden Capacity in Operations
- Improving Operational Performance
Improvement Projects :
CVMARK undertakes medium to long term projects in improving operations. Based on capability building within the organization, it employs proven methodology and tools to handhold organizations in achieving an order of magnitude of improvement in performance. The benefits include:
- Increased capacity
- Improved Cash Flow
- Lower Working Capital
- Faster Response Time
All these without taking too much risk and without exhausting costly resources.